Danfoss Mixing Valve suitable for boiler return water protection. A cartridge must be purchased and installed in this valve body to have the valve function.
The ESBE VTC thermic valve is a thermostatic by-pass valve which regulates the temperature of either the supply out or the return of water in a hydronic heating system. In a conventional application, the VTC valve safeguards non-condensing boilers against corrosion from condensation that would result if a minimum flue gas temperature is not maintained. With the VTC the boiler is able to recover and keep up with the drop in water temperature. The VTC valve can also be used on a solid fuel boiler or a solar application where a minimum or maximum water temperature is to be maintained.
- High mass non-condensing boiler coupled with low return water situations, i.e. snow melt systems or high mass concrete radiant floor heating
- Gravity hot water conversion systems
- Solid fuel boilers feeding storage tanks or a heating system
- Solar heating and stratification control for storage tank
- Thermostatically maintains a high and steady return temperature increasing the life and efficiency of the heat source
- Protection from thermal shock within non-condensing boilers
- Self contained thermostatic element with no adjustment required (purchased separately according to desired temperature setting)
- Interchangeable thermostat elements, to meet temperature requirement
- Low leakage rate through the ports of the valve
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 July, 2015.