We use three methods to ship, plus we also allow in store pickup. These methods include:
- U.S. Mail
- Common Carrier, LTL
For shipments utilizing U.S. Mail, priority mail and parcel post are most often used. For shipments via UPS, you may choose from several UPS service levels. For Side Brick and other large part orders, we will use common carrier LTL. Freight amounts for these orders are normally calculated using UPS rate tables. You will receive notice regarding such shipments on the checkout page and/or in your confirmation email. Out of state shipments will not be charged the sales tax of the respective state from which you purchase. You are responsible for remitting sales tax due on such items, per your state's requirements.
Subject to stock status:
- Orders shipped via UPS that are received before noon EST/EDT are shipped the same day.
- Orders shipped via UPS received after noon are likely to be shipped the next day
- The same day shipping deadline for USPS shipping is 11 AM, EST/EDT
- Orders shipped via common carrier may ship 2-3 days after received
- Stock status of items is NOT guaranteed, and inventories listed online may not be accurate. We will do our best to communicate with you regarding any delays
We do not profit from shipping. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
Arranging your own shipping
You may arrange for your own shipping. Simply choose in store pickup as your shipping method. Keep in mind that we may need to contact you for additional payment if you are choosing to arrange shipping, based on the carrier's requirements regarding packaging and preparation.
We accept returns for any reason, subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Restocking fees may be waived with prior approval. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 60 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.