AHS Series Economical Energy from Waste Oil
AHS Series waste oil boilers from Alternate Heating Systems are suited for all the same applications as our other boilers and can use a variety of fuels, including:
- Crank case oil
- Gear oil
- Transmission fluid
- Hydraulic fluid
- Fuel oil
- Vegetable oil
Save on heating costs and solve waste oil disposal problems at the same time with an AHS Series Waste Oil Boiler!
- Large, Hinged Burner Door - provides easy access to burner nose and firing chamber, faciliating burner nose maintenance and firing chamber/heat exchanger cleanout.
- Domestic Coil Option
- Internal Heat Exchanger with Easy Access for Cleanout
- ASME Stamped and National Board Listed
- Oversized Heat Exchanger for Prolonged, Efficient Operation
- Ceramic Lined Combustion Chamber
- Boilers and Storage Tanks designed and built
The AHS Series Waste Oil Boiler is manufactured by Alternate Heating Systems as an economical alternative to our high end B Series units. It is a great option for smaller businesses wishing to convert to waste oil. Save twice, both by lowering waste oil disposal costs and by utilizing an inexpensive fuel.
AHS Series Waste Oil Boiler Specifications
|Nominal Waste Oil GPH
|Heating Surface, Fireside
|Nominal Water Volume
Specifications subject to change without notice
B Series Waste Oil Boiler