Which AHS Waste Oil Boiler Should I Choose?
If you have abundant, self-generated waste oil1, then utilizing a waste oil boiler from Alternate Heating Systems will pay returns for decades. Here are a few head to head comparison facts that can guide you.
- Both the AHS Series and B Series waste oil boilers are over engineered for a long lifetime of service
- Both provide easy access to heat exchange surfaces for cleaning maintenance
- The B-Series interior heat exchange will stay cleaner versus the AHS Series between servicing routines
- The AHS Series will have lower initial cost
- The B-Series will heat more efficiently
B-Series Waste Oil Boiler | AHS Series Waste Oil Boiler
1AHS does not recommend using waste oil for central heat unless you have a ready source of waste oil. The best use case is when you generate this in your business.